Dentist Near Vaucluse – Family & Cosmetic Dental Care For All
As your local dentist, residents of Vaucluse NSW can count on us to provide a range of contemporary dental treatments and services in an environment where they feel both safe and comfortable. Call to book an appointment today!
About Our Dental Clinic Near Vaucluse NSW
Patients visiting us from in and around the 2030 postcode area will find a contemporary and purpose-built dental practice well-equipped with all the latest technology and comfort a patient needs. Add to this a caring and compassionate all-female team who work together to achieve outstanding levels of treatments and services, and it’s easy to see why we’re fast becoming a ‘go-to’ family and cosmetic dentist near Vaucluse
Our promise to you…
We guarantee to never offer treatments you don’t need or want. Instead, we will listen to your needs, requests, and concerns and use this as a foundation to create your custom treatment plan.
Once treatment is initiated, our highly experienced dentist near Vaucluse NSW will take thorough steps to ensure optimum quality treatment at every stage – all the while making sure that you remain fully informed.
Our Dentist near Vaucluse – Services and Treatments
As a full-service dentist, Vaucluse residents can rest assured knowing that we cover all aspects of your oral health needs. Our experienced team can help with a variety of treatments and services including:
- Kids dentistry – Quality dental care near Vaucluse for your youngest family members Includes first-time dental check-ups, orthodontic assessments, fissure sealants, fluoride treatments, tongue and lip tie assessments, and oral health education
- Preventative dentistry – Vaucluse residents can also benefit from routine X-rays, tooth decay and gum disease prevention, custom mouthguards for protection, and cosmetic injectables for jaw pain
- Cosmetic dentistry – Bringing the best out of your smile with dental veneers, teeth whitening, and tooth-coloured (white) composite and ceramic fillings
- Invisalign orthodontic treatment – Discreet clear aligners using the latest Invisalign technology
- Dental implants – Advanced dental solutions using Biomet 3i implant systems
Call Mint Dental Care for an appointment and get the caring family and cosmetic dental treatment you deserve.
Frequently asked questions
How many Sydney dentists work at Mint Dental Care?
What dental services do you provide that are above and beyond the norm?
We’re also proud sponsors of Operation Smile Australia. A non-profit organisation designed to help those in developing countries with cleft palates and facial deformities.
Also, we’re a registered Terracycle drop-off point for oral care waste and are making positive changes ourselves to reduce our overall plastic waste.