Dentist Point Piper – Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
We’re a family and cosmetic dentist that residents of Point Piper NSW can count on to provide a range of contemporary dental treatments and services in an environment where they feel both safe and comfortable. Whether you are looking for someone to oversee your child’s first dental check-up or would like a whiter, brighter smile, call Mint Dental Care today!
About Our Sydney Dentists Near Point Piper
Situated just a short 4-minute drive away in nearby Bellevue Hill and just around the bay, our contemporary dental practice is well-equipped with all the latest technology and comfort a patient needs. Add to this our caring and compassionate team and 6 days a week opening and it’s easy to see why we’re fast becoming a ‘go-to’ family and cosmetic dentist near Point Piper NSW.
One of the main qualities that stands us apart from our competition is that we really listen. We are attentive to your needs, requests, and concerns and use this as a basis to create your custom treatment plan. Once we have this information, we take thorough steps to ensure every part of your treatment is right, making sure that you are fully informed along the way.
If you are looking for a trusting team of dentists near Point Piper NSW then why not give us a call?
About Our Services and Treatments
As a full-service dentist near Point Piper, we cover all aspects of your oral health needs. Whether you have recently moved into the 2027 area and are looking for a quality family dentist, you want a confidence-boosting whiter smile, or you need assistance for problems caused by teeth grinding, our experienced team can help. Treatments and services for those who reside in or near Point Piper NSW include:
- Preventative dentistry – Including dental check-ups and cleaning, routine X-rays, tooth decay and gum disease prevention, custom mouthguards for protection, and cosmetic injectables for jaw pain.
- Kids dentistry – Including first-time dental check-ups, tongue and lip tie assessment and help, orthodontic assessments, fissure sealants, fluoride treatments, and oral health education
- Cosmetic dentistry – Incorporating dental veneers, teeth whitening, and tooth-coloured (white) composite or ceramic fillings
- Invisalign orthodontic treatment – Discreet clear aligners to straighten teeth
- Dental implants – Advanced dental solutions using Biomet 3i implant systems for those with missing teeth.
If you are looking for a local dentist where you are the number one priority, a place where trust, integrity, and honesty remain at the heart of everything that we do, and where you feel welcomed and listened to, then give the team at Mint Dental Care a call. We guarantee patients visiting us from Point Piper NSW a gentle and positive experience.
Frequently asked questions
How many dentists does your dental clinic have?
Do you provide any services that other dentists don’t?
As a comprehensive dentist situated near Point Piper, we offer many of the same core treatments and services but in addition, we can also carry out treatments like surgical correction of tongue tie for children. We’re also proud sponsors of Operation Smile Australia. A non-profit organisation designed to help those in developing countries with cleft palates and facial deformities.
In addition, we’re a registered Terracycle drop off point for oral care waste and are making positive changes ourselves to reduce our overall plastic waste.